Watch your cash register receipts from our dining locations - these will give the amount of points you have left. Use the Meal Plan Declining Balance Grid to help track your spending throughout the semester. Points remaining at the end of the semester will be forfeited.

If you are an commuter student, you can sign up in the Dining Room with the cashier or go to the Dining Services office in CDC 170.

Stop by Public Safety 1st floor CDC to replace your card.

Just stop by CDC 170 and have the card fixed.